Tuesday, January 08, 2008
Eve
I discovered this artist, Kim Cole, who draws in Moleskin journals ... I wish I could be a talented artist like this. I love the busyness and the enchantment. It actually kind of reminds me of Eve in the Garden of Eden. Until I find this skill, I'm just going to collect and post artwork that I would create if I could.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Gretchen - do you have a website for her? The one I found had work that didn't look like this. I love it too and like you think it would be incredible to have that gift! I have been reading your journal everyday (this is just a late comment! Say hi to your family when you have your celebration. I remember all the old valentines your mom had, using them as the focal in the 'old' bathroom! does she still do that? Keep up the posts - they have intellectual nourishment - I have never used that phrase before but it just seemed appropriate!! Love you!
Post a Comment