Monday, April 07, 2008

A LIVING EXAMPLE OF COMMITMENT


This last weekend we trekked to Olympia to celebrate my parent's 25th anniversary. It has been an interesting 25 years, but they are more in love than ever ... this what we did:

Mom and Dad ordered matching bands from Costco ... this was right after Dad "proposed".

We celebrated with cake after church, the same church they were married in 25 years ago.

Cutting the cake!

The whole family: Aunt Sara, Dad, Mom, Hannie, Kate, me, Dominic, Reina, JanMom, and MarlonDad.


The cooks and our feast: grilled chicken, citrus aspargus, rosemary potatoes, spinach salad, confetti salad, and fresh berry tarts! YUM!!!


Here's to another 25 years!

3 comments:

..melissa.. said...

The proposal...soo sweet!

Great job putting something together for them! 25 years is definitely something to celebrate!!

Also, I really enjoy your dad's In N Out shirt in the last picture :)

Melissa said...

I always love seeing pics of your family! I can't believe how fast time flies either - tell your mom and dad congrats for me!

Tishra said...

Woohoo to Mr. and Mrs. Wobetson...

Love them