Saturday, September 13, 2008

Curly Girl Designs

I just picked up the mail and my mom sent me the sweetest card by Curly Girl Designs, my favorite card company. Their cards have the most original sayings and look very collective/vintage/scrapbookish - which of course I love. Here are some of my favorite sayings that appear on the front:
  • "Tired of being an oyster, she decided to try life as a pearl for awhile"
  • "I'm beginning to wonder," she said, "if some of the stars I am wishing on aren't just airplanes"
  • "Faith is believing that one of two things will happen, that there will be something solid for you to stand on - or that you will be taught to fly"
  • "She was perfectly comfortable being exceptional, and she didn't mind telling him about it either"
  • "Life is far to short to not have a little umbrella in your drink"
  • "I am fairly certain that given a cape, and a nice tiara, I could save the world"

See, aren't they cute? Check out the website they have tons of stuff - just debuted a 2009 calendar which will most definitely be on my Christmas list!

1 comment:

..melissa.. said...

I LOVE those cards..I want to buy all the magnets...and the cards...amazing!