This last week has been uber eventful. I had my first official performance review at work - went well, got a little raise which is awesome since I've only been there since March. Sunday was my birthday which is always great, pretty much my favorite day EVER. Then, last but not least a presented my thesis on Wednesday. It was fulfilling to finally share all of my work. I have a few corrections to make, but then it's all done and I'll be ready to move on to a new chapter of my life. I'm tired from all of the excitement and am so thankful for the weekend!
Birthday dinner at Swing in Olympia with our amazing friends Aaron and Tishra Beeson!
Reina and I at our thesis celebration dinner at Pambiche, delicious Cuban restaurant!
2 comments:
So glad you had 3 reasons to celebrate!!! Whoo hoo!!
Congrats on finishing your thesis! You will probably dream about it for the next year or two :) at least I did. And then someday when you're moving and the movers find the box marked, well, mine was marked "darah's most awesomest thesis ever" by john, they'll ask you about it and you'll get to feel that little spark of accomplishment all over again.
Which is just sweet.
Congrats again! What an accomplishment-- both the writing and the surviving!
Post a Comment