Monday, November 10, 2008

These boots were meant for walking!

Thanks to the Nordstrom Half-Yearly Sale I am now the proud owner of two georgeous pairs of boots. Let the winter rain fall ... my toes won't get wet! The ones on the left are a fun gray color ... they go with everything and are so comfortable. The others are my new favorite color: cognac. I love this rich, warm caramel tone. I really hope someday I have a little daughter who I can pass on my then vintage boots to, cross your fingers that she is a size 8. (My mom bought her first pair of boots at Nordstrom years ago ... she took out a Nordstrom card for them ... I wish she still had them, from her story they sound amazing.)

Bottom line: One of the big reasons I love winter so much is because winter = boot weather!

1 comment:

..melissa.. said...

HOTT boots :) Now we need pictures of you in them in the future :)