Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Fall 2009 Inspiration

Since we are gung-ho to pay off our student loans my Fall shopping dollars are a bit on the conservative side. So, I decided to put together a game plan, a vision board if you will, of my fall favorites. I probably won't get any of these exact things, but I'm going to have my eye out for some great sales! From left to right, top to bottom: Victoria's Secret Wool A-Line Coat in Hot Chocolate, Anthropologie Vine & Bloom Scarf, BCBGMAXAZRIA Pleated Silk Blouse in Larkspur Blue and BCBGMAXAZRIA Ponte Knit Pencil Skirt with Exposed Zip in Heather Charcoal, Old Navy Shear Ruffle-Trim Shirt in Navy Floral, Coach Patent Maggie Collection in Silver/Graphite, Anthropologie Pre-Season Beret in Yellow, American Eagle Multi-Pearl Necklace in Snowball, Anthropologie Plum Perfect Dress in Raspberry, Donna Ricco Sleaveless Roll Neck Fitted Short Dress in Amethyst, Fossil Analog Champagne Dial Watch, Ann Taylor Fall Outfit (Grey Suede Bomber Jacket, Flutter Sleeve Top, Exclusive Wash Marisa Denim Trousers, Giselle Cutout Bootie, and Persian Wallpaper Scarf), Nordstrom Linea Paolo 'Jenera' Pumpin Dark Red, Fossil Andrea Sweater in Calle Green, Ann Taylor Petite Ruffle Blouse in White and Long Sweater Vest with Pocket Detail in Deep Teal Melange, Anthropologie Garden-Of-Shadows Belt in Black.

1 comment:

..melissa.. said...

Ohh I love all this stuff!! Great picks! I wish I could buy that stuff too...but how good will it feel to be debt free?!!