Wednesday, December 23, 2009

2009 Favorite Things

I think this is a triple tradition now ... hooray for my 2009 Favorite Things!
  • The Krazy Coupon Lady is a great site for catching each week's super grocery/drugstore savings
  • Owl ornaments from Crate & Barrel
  • I'm still dying for a sewing machine ... many projects are logged away
  • Astrid and Veronika ... it's on my 2010 reading list
  • This Nica wallet has made my Christmas (or birthday) wish list
  • Sweet and chic Christmas cards
  • Gap's striped, hoodie t-shirt ... perfect with my yoga pants
  • Simple, gold necklaces are my favorite accessory
  • Outside of eggnog lattes, cranberry bliss bars are my Starbuck's holiday favorite
  • Old-fashioned kitchen timer from Anthropologie
  • Survivor outfitted Monica with an amazing swimsuit ... pink and purple leopard!
  • Pyrex is a must-have ... they all have matching lids which are great for storage
  • Restaurant.com runs amazing sales ... %80 off $25 gift certificates can't be beat
  • I really REALLY want to go on a vacation to Maine ... I'm not sure what's there, but I'll report back when I get back home :)
  • This cheap (but super amazing) Suave lotion regularly goes on sale at Target

1 comment:

..melissa.. said...

I love the owl ornaments! I wish I had them....

Great favorite things picks! Love them!!