
It's a shame when best friends live states away, but it is so absolutely exciting when you get to go and visit them!!! I'll be in Nampa, Idaho February 8-10 and I can hardly wait. I don't really know what to look forward to (other than seeing Mal and Devin) because let's face it, what exactly does Idaho have to offer a big city girl like me? Nonetheless, I CAN'T WAIT!!! Mal and I haven't really hung out since August when she came to help get ready for my wedding. Granted we saw one another during our weddings, but that was all a whirl of excitement and un-quality time. We got together with our hubbies for dinner over Christmas, but then again, it was our first Christmas' married and we were pretty busy with family. So, this is the great escape ... for besties who used to spend every single day together we are going through more than withdrawals. So, Bon Voyage, I'm leaving Idaho in 21 days!

No comments:
Post a Comment