I will be sending these out soon hopefully, to all my friends far and wide. Probably most likely just one to my family and one to Mal, Tishra, and Leah, I am sure that they'll appreciate my creativity.
Not much else to report. I guess in regards to Valentine's Day the real let down is that Dominic and I will both me in class. Lucky us. So, we'll probably go out either on Wednesday or Friday. There is this Italian restaurant on the other side of town that I want to check out ... we'll see. Maybe we'll pick something out of the entertainment book. Last Valentine's Day we celebrated at The Old Spaghetti Factory with both of our families. It was the first time they all met and Dominic had my diamond heart necklace delivered to the table with dessert. It was really sweet and I love it so much! On the actual day I think I had to work so we just hung out for a few hours in the afternoon. He also gave me my coupon book that now saves us a ton of money!!! Good move on his part. I got him this 3-pack of Blazer game tickets that came with a gift certificate to McCormick and Schmidts. Now that we are on a budget trying to pay off school loans our Valentine's Day won't be as extravagent, but I am sure that it will full of much more love. I already ordered his present. He's going to love it! Sometimes it is the small things that count most of all.

No comments:
Post a Comment