Tonight is my night off from my evening job and although it is technically a "night off" it will be nothing of the sort. Dominic will be out with the guys at a Blazers game and I will be at home. For dinner I am making myself some new delectable treat I ran across in Cooking Light, a grilled peanut butter banana split sandwich. YUM!
I've got mounds upon pounds of reading to do and a proposal for change on the brink of disaster. (Rough Translation: I'm drowning in homework.) I've have a pile of books that I sorted from Dominic and I's collective library that we no longer need ... there new home will be on Amazon or some other book sale site. Hopefully their revenue will contribute to paying off the loans that said homework has recently created ... aka, student loans. I also need to pack for my trip to Idaho ... YEAH! Last month I bought a chic, structured duffle with wheels from Ross ... I've got to run to a meeting. I'll finish later tonight.

1 comment:
please share recipe for delectable treat.
ps- what books are you selling??? i may buy some.
Post a Comment