Thursday, February 14, 2008
Idaho is cooler than you think
I finally have pictures from my adventure to Idaho! I can't wait to go back!!! Seeing Mal and Devin and their little town was so much fun. This is what we did: drank coffee at Flying M (the totally cute, Portland chic coffee garage in Nampa), went shopping (I found a vintage Hobo wallet for just $25 at The Brass Razoo, my new favorite store), checked out Nampa (got lost a few times, but did alot of sightseeing!), ate at The Old Spaghetti Factory in Boise and The Olive Garden because that is tradition (yum), played in the snow, took a tour of NNU (Mal made the honor role ... GO MAL! and we bought matching shirts at the bookstore), bought yarn so Mal can learn to knit (we got a little busy and I didn't actually get the chance to show her, but the lady at Ewephoria said she would teach her anytime so I feel less guilty), went to the movies to see National Treasure 2 (what a thriller) and watched various other movies while we visited and ate oreos! WE TALKED ALOT!!! Our official motto is "Besties shouldn't be allowed to live so far away from each other!" Guess we'll just have to make due until we're neighbors again!
















Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Idaho is cooler than you think??? I'm still not buying it... but I am glad that you had a fabulous time...
Post a Comment