Thursday, February 14, 2008

The Clutter Catastrophe

I like to be organized ... I promise. But between school, work, and this new running hobby I rarely have time. Plus, it costs money to buy cute bins and organizing paraphernalia. Someday. (I always say someday, but I really should put a better time frame on this project ... I will set a goal of the next move, when it comes out of the box it has to go to its rightful place). The number one problem place would be our spare bedroom. A first glance you probably just want to slam the door shut and forget that it even exists, but if you give it a chance you can see that it is disorganized because it is trying to be too many things: office, spare bedroom, Dominic's closet, craft room, and storage. It can't help but be cluttered! Here is the current situation:


Maybe someday Oprah (for her funding) in conjunction with Pottery Barn (for their style) will come to the rescue and I will finally be organized! I believe a conglomeration of these pieces would do the trick!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

you've made me feel better! I still haven't done much in my space - maybe tomorrow!

..melissa.. said...

Ohh if Oprah came and gave me money and then Pottery Barn appeared...I might cry. I would love a cute room like the ones you posted..wait, I don't have a spare room-okay, maybe like 3 years from now ;)