Just about every night on my way home from work I hear Journey's "Don't Stop Believin'" and Prince's "Raspberry Beret" on the radio.
Random.
Weird, but good songs, so I'm not actually complaining. Just stating the phenomenon.
I have the same phenomenon! In fact hearing Raspberry Beret over and over prompted me to ask for a Prince's greatest hits cd for Christmas. Now Guthrie and I dance to it while we cook dinner.
However, we are not longer hearing Price on the radio. Now they are constantly playing Kokomo. Which is just kind of mean. It hasn't gotten above 10 degrees in over a week I think. And with the wind it's usually -10. It's downright rude.
Confessions of a twenty-something mama stuck somewhere between dreams and reality with a dash of God's grace, laughable wit, and glamour (just for good measure).
Have questions or want to say hello ... write me at thatmamagretchen@gmail.com
1 comment:
I have the same phenomenon! In fact hearing Raspberry Beret over and over prompted me to ask for a Prince's greatest hits cd for Christmas. Now Guthrie and I dance to it while we cook dinner.
However, we are not longer hearing Price on the radio. Now they are constantly playing Kokomo. Which is just kind of mean. It hasn't gotten above 10 degrees in over a week I think. And with the wind it's usually -10. It's downright rude.
Post a Comment