Tuesday, February 19, 2008

stealers, stealers, go away don't come back another day

ANGER. FRUSTRATION. LOATHING. This is what I feel when people steal my parking spot. Tonight it was a white Camry pimped out with random stickers. If I acted on the anger, frustration, and loathing I would ram them with my car. This would benefit me three fold: the stealer would understand that what they are doing is wrong AND suffer the consequences, I would have a much needed release of all this pent up anger (seeing that my parking spot is stolen approximately every other day), and third, a warning would go out to all would-be stealers "DON'T PARK IN E24 ... IT'S NOT YOURS!". So, as I hiked in from the open parking spots in Timbuktu (out near the garbage) I grumbled about the lameness of living somewhere where my spot is continually stolen right from under me. (Dominic and I are in the process of finding a new home ... preferably outside of the the ghetto). I forgot to mention the weird smell that was lingering in the air, which I later realized was good ol' marijuana that my neighbors are so fond of. Yes, on top of having my spot stolen I have to inhale marijuana at eleven o'clock at night after a 15 hour work day. AH! AH! AH! That's that. I'm tired and off to bed ... after I make Dominic's lunch. Oh, to have lunch made for you. That would sure make up for having your parking spot stolen. BEWARE WHITE CAMRY (or anything other stealer-to-be) ONE OF THESE DAYS I WILL TOW YOU! THE APARTMENT MANAGER SAID WE COULD AND I JUST HAVEN'T GOTTEN UP THE GUTS TO YET. BUT ONE OF THESE DAYS ...

3 comments:

miss tuesta said...

Ohhhh Gretchie!! Honey!! I feel for you, I really do! That must be so frustrating for you...

But here's the thing... TOW THEIR ASS OR I WILL DRIVE UP TO THE 'COUVE AND DO IT MYSELF DO YOU HEAR ME?!?!? There is no way I'm going to let someone take advantage of you in that way!!

That is all...

Mallory said...

Seriously, I would just have as many people towed as I could. It's the risk they take parking in a spot that's not theirs and it's gonna be their problem when they walk out in the morning and find their precious car, el gone-o because they are too lazy to find another parking spot :)

Gretchen said...

You have both inspired me to tow the next violator!

Better warn those lazy bottoms that I'm gonna tow their behind the next time they dare cross E24!!!