Thursday, March 06, 2008

MY FAVORITE THINGS ... ON TV

With spring comes new shows and with new shows comes new, weekly addictions. Currently, these are my top 3 ... yes, I like others too, but these are the most diverse, fasinating, relative:
  1. Quarterlife
  2. The Secret Life of a Soccer Mom
  3. Here Come the Newlyweds

I should have specified that these are my favorite reality shows. I also induge in 20/20, Biggest Loser, and October Road on a frquent basis.

I also think that I need to get a new hobby, but you just can't fight the relaxation that a soft blanket, comfy chair, and someone else's drama brings.

2 comments:

darah said...

what's quarter life? how is it that I've missed out on some awesome reality show to record?

Gretchen said...

It this blogging show about mid-twenties people. I actually think it got cancelled ... it started as a myspace/youtube short film, then a network picked it up. I think it is back online now though.