Tuesday, April 01, 2008
NO FOOLIN'
That's right, this is no April Fool's joke: MY HUSBAND IS AMAZING! I worked late tonight and when I got home he told me that he needed me to look at something online, but hadn't been able to get our laptop to connect.
Of course, I stalled, wondering why this was so important ... I was hungry and annoyed and really just wanted to eat dinner and go to bed. I walked over, opened up the internet and was like, "Ok, it's working, what do I need to look at?"
He smirked back, "How could it be working? The land line isn't plugged in."
I'm like, "WHAT!?!?!?!?!" (It took me a little while to make all the connections which ended with ... WE HAVE WIRELESS!)
For those that take their wireless for granted. Don't. Every since we moved into this apartment it has been on our list of things to do. It was a big priority to me; Dominic doesn't mind manually connecting to the internet. I felt deprived from technology, I mean, we do live in the 21st century, don't we?
About 2 weeks ago I had a HUGE freak out about this wireless issue. I couldn't get our land line to work for some reason, it was 11:30 pm, and I NEEDED TO GET ON THE INTERNET! This flew the priority of getting wireless up to #1 on the apartment to do list. Of course the next morning everything was working fine, but obviously it had connected with Dominic that this wireless issue could become a big problem.
But no, rather than let this issue get out of hand my prince charming began researching. Two weeks later he had found the perfect system ... and today, not only purchased it, but had it all set up when I got home!
He's a gem ... I adore him!
Thanks babe, for listening to my needs and taking care of everything. YOU'RE MY FAVORITE!
One big hoorah for the Bossios ... WE'RE WIRELESS!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
We steal from our neighbors :) I wish we had real wireless...soon..very soon!!!
we steal from our neighbors too...but they know it. lol
Post a Comment