Tishra's got me hooked on Taaz, a fun make-over site. I need to find a better basic photo ... something where my hair is pulled back so I can try out short hairstyles. But, for now ... here I am if I would have been born with Katie's georgeous red hair! This is the kind of homework break I needed - thanks Tishra! Now I know that I am much better suited as a brunette and can continue my thesis without further distraction ... until tomorrow :)
Thursday, September 11, 2008
MAKEOVER!
Tishra's got me hooked on Taaz, a fun make-over site. I need to find a better basic photo ... something where my hair is pulled back so I can try out short hairstyles. But, for now ... here I am if I would have been born with Katie's georgeous red hair! This is the kind of homework break I needed - thanks Tishra! Now I know that I am much better suited as a brunette and can continue my thesis without further distraction ... until tomorrow :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
lol. I'm glad you liked it! But I think your natural look is fab-u-lous. :)
I need to do this...right now. Amazing.
Post a Comment