Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Shouldn't You Get Dressed?

The final draft of my thesis is due on October 1st. I present a week later on the 8th. It's just around the corner and although I am only on Chapter 3 (of 5 chapters) I am starting to anticipate the day when my life will be my own again.
Yesterday at lunch I ran to Target to buy dryer sheets and Q-tips. As always I meandered through the clothing department and ran across this dress which fit like a glove and is definitely my type of alternative to a frumpy suit. It's professional, but comfortable and posh in a sweet modest way. For $24.99 how could I turn it down? I think I will be able to justify it to Dominic as a necessity as I plan to save it for my thesis presentation ... now all I need is a new bracelet and earrings!

3 comments:

Carol H said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Carol H said...

....and gretchen - don't forget the purse! I know you will do great with your presentation - you have a gift for that. How exciting - you are almost there - an end to all of your hard work! Take a deep breath and remember whose hands your life is in. Love you!

Mallory said...

I finally read these- instead of doing homework, of course. I miss you so much I can barely think. (That sounds like a lover thing to say but you know what I mean)