Tuesday, December 09, 2008
The art show was not what I expected. Expensive art and nudes. I did find one great piece - it was blues and greens and flowers, it would have looked wonderful above my couch. But, as I pictured it above my couch and searched for the price my eyes locked on to the teeny tiny "$800" ticket ... apparently it wasn't meant to be.
Good thing mom and I found lots of other good sales. Scored on some Christmas presents and had a yummy lunch at Pastini. The perfect day, just my mom and me!
Other good news is Dominic has found a new keeper recipe. I'll admit, we have had alot of misses lately. He is funny because I'll ask how he likes something and then he says something like, "Good, probably not my favorite though," or "You can take the leftovers tomorrow". The sweet way of saying "Never make this again!". So, the new recipe. Nothing fancy, just my amazing creativity coming alive in the kitchen. I took four cheese ravioli and grilled spicy chicken sausage (from the Whole Foods deli) and then tossed it all in vodka sauce. Sprinkle with paremesan and "Wa La", I am once again the domestic goddess of the Bossio house.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment