Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Thanksgiving Weekend

M'Lissa's Baby Shower ... everyone brought a special book for the baby's nursery.
I can't wait to meet my very first little nephew!
We served white bean chicken chili, field green salad (topped with walnuts, cranberries, and bleu cheese), pumpkin trifles, and banana rolls - DELICIOUS!
For Hannie's 1/2 birthday Mom took us to the new creperie downtown!
My mom the chef extraordinaire ... She made stuffing out of Martha Stewart's Real Simple and it was a hit! GO MAMA MARTHA!
I didn't cook much (just ate) AND I decorated the table with my mad design skills :o)
These were my little napkin designs made with autumn flair!

2 comments:

..melissa.. said...

Looks like it was a wonderful Thanksgiving!!

I want to see more pictures of your cute hair!!

Mallory said...

Your dinner settings make my Thanksgiving look like crap. Thanks. (This is my sarcastic way of saying it looked great)

P.S. I miss your forehead.